Friday, September 30, 2016


WEEK 1


Topic 1 - About you

              I enrolled in this course to further educate myself in business and marketing. I like to have options, and hope that taking this class will give me some tools and strategies to help me become more successful in the future.
              I am getting a small business certificate at college and am also in the process of getting my Broker's license. I realize that sometimes plans change, and I may find myself back at OSU majoring in business. 
             What I find challenging, yet most interesting about marketing is the change. You have to be adaptable to the new marketing strategies or else they will surpass you. In this class, I hope to learn how to think outside the box, stay on top of new marketing strategies, and how to build closer relationships with consumers.
              I love spending time in the outdoors. It is where I feel most comfortable. Since I was a young boy, I loved playing sports, fishing and hunting. As the years have passed, the mountains still call my name, especially during hunting season. I consider myself lucky to live near the base of the Blue Mountains where I can find solace when needed. The love of the outdoors is something I hope to instill in my children someday. 
          
1424317_661440100553512_659999887_n.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment